Monday, June 15, 2009

Apartment Hunting

I've been searching for a place to live for about two weeks now. The first apartment I saw I fell in love with, but then after reading some disturbing reviews (safety is my biggest concern), I withdrew the possibility of moving into the complex.

After seeing five different places, and checking out a townhouse with the possibility of living with random people, I have concluded that I will probably live on my own. It is both frightening and exciting. Frightening because I am a single female moving to an area that is most certainly not by any means a college town, and exciting because it will be the very first time I will have ever lived by myself.

It's essentially come down to two places, both located on the same street, just a block apart. Whether or not I get the place is out of my hands. The mere mention of being a student has frightened many people away. Alas, that is life. Hopefully I'll have a place, and a job as well. Sigh.

No comments: