Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays

Thanksgiving break is next week and I am so excited about coming home to Los Angeles for more than two days! It's funny because I don't know what I will be doing exactly, but all I know is that I'm really excited. I miss Los Angeles terribly.

Also, I get to fly home on a private jet from SFO to John Wayne (OC), avoiding lines and the hassle of driving back. Steve Chen is Ray's really good friend, so he offered to take us down to in his jet. So I leave Wednesday afternoon, fly in and drive up to L.A. Then I fly out Sunday evening. It's pretty cool, and I'm very grateful for this.

Another big plus is that Patrick and I will be spending Thanksgiving together for the first time ever, under stressful circumstances. Patrick is currently doing his Trauma rotation at UCLA, and he has to work Wednesday and Friday, and maybe Thanksgiving. This means he has no time to go home to Vegas. I know my parents are more than happy to have Patrick over for Thanksgiving, and I know my relatives are going to be surprised this year, too.

1 comment:

The Red Queen said...

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder!

In other news, the idea that Thanksgiving is so close kind of makes me want to vomit. SO MUCH WORK; SO LITTLE MOTIVATION.

Blogger is D= because I do not have a list of cool icons with which to decorate my OBVIOUSLY PROFOUND comment.