Monday, September 21, 2009

Freedom

Sometimes I wish I could be free of my cynicism, my pessimistic outlook, and doubtful attitude. There are times where I certainly wish I was more idealistic, and not so jaded by my experience in the public realm. I think about the office job, the sitting behind a computer screen for hours, and lack of interaction with people.

I think about whether or not I will ever find something I am passionate about, that I truly enjoy. I think about how my world view has changed into a bitter view of how dominant the Eurocentric ideology and thought process is. It makes me wonder if I will ever be open to ideas again.

I wonder.

I always wonder.

When will anything become certain and happy again in my professional life? When will I be excited again?

3 comments:

UerBlge said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Excellent seller. Fast shipping and very reliable., wholesale NFL Jerseys

smooth transaction /fast delivery /A1 service, lunettes de soleil

This is GREAT! Thank you for a very positive transaction., replica louis vuitton handbag Great Seller Fast shipping as well 5 Stars A+++++

Great prices on hard to find items!! Super eBay people!!., black-hawks-jersey are cheap on sale.

cheap authentic jerseys

ivan koki said...

Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on http://www.iessaywriting.net/

Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily
Although this chat is relatively old, it was interesting to read ...

))