Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Socializing

Instead of drinking beer, I've taken a liking to eating sweets (which I am sure in turn will rot what little is left of my teeth).

A few reasons why this girl has halted consumption of beer are the fact that, a) some people I drink with have either halted beer consumption, been dealing with personal, or left California; and b) my New Year resolution has stuck.

Of course with that being said, I fully intend on going to Joe's Bar in Chicago for the UCLA basketball game against Western Kentucky.

And I'm really very excited for my trip to the mid-west despite the awful weather which I will be greeted by as soon as I step off the plane. Why must my travels always be in conjunction with bad weather?

2 comments:

Dr J said...

yeah, unless you plan on taking down some hard liqour, i wouldnt count on that resolution sticking this week

also, WHAT BAD WEATHER ARE YOU BRINGING ME? it was like easily 50 today and sunny

Zug zug said...

Snow, and rain. Please don't shoot me upon my arrival. Kthanksbye.