Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Livejournal

I moved over to blogger because my best-friend told me that Six Apart sold Livejournal to a company in Russia. Not that I would ever stop writing in Livejournal, but I feel odd due to the political situation in Russia currently. I've had a separate blogger journal for three plus years now, but I guess this one will eventually become my official web-journal. Now it's time for me to tinker with the features and familiarize myself with blogger.

How odd. I remember the days when blogger was independent of Google. As well as Picassa.

3 comments:

The Red Queen said...

If you leave, we will miss you, comrade. What about our flists?

Oh, and С Днем рождения! Again =)

Jenn said...

LJ GOT SOLD TO THE COMMIES???

Zug zug said...

I know Jenn, I can't believe they sold Lj. I had been loyal for so long!